Friday, September 14, 2012

School

1998, school Agustin Melgar. First grade, July 27, 1998. Where I meet new friends, teachers, and learned how to write, read, and speak Spanish and Portuguese. While I was growing I learned how to play the flute and I learned how to play my favorite ports; soccer, and track. When I finished my school years from that school I moved to United States of America in 2005. I had to learn how to read, write and speak another new language so I could communicate with people. I did struggle for a while, but thanks to my teachers from my new school I learned how to write, speak, and read. But reading was and still is one of the toughest one. Because my teachers always gave me books to practice my reading but I never did. I went to A&M Consolidated Middle school. I played soccer, football, and track. I graduated from A&M Consolidated High School. I didn’t play any sports.  This schools that I went taught me so many things, I am grateful because of what I am today.


1 comment:

  1. I have history with your school because i went to Temple and yall always beat us at sports.

    ReplyDelete